Passive Stacking Machine
The WireStacker 1000 is a passive wire stacking system with guide channel and collecting tray. It handles cable lengths up to 3 m (10 ft) and wires as small as 0.34 mm² (22 AWG).
The WireStacker 1000 is a passive wire stacking system, which guides and collects wires that have been processed with Schleuniger Cut & Strip machines.
|Raw Material Diameter||
25 mm (0.98")
Up to 3,000 mm (120”), longer lengths possible but cable depending
|Wire Axis Height||
Adjustable: 610 mm (24”) up to 1,060 mm (42”)
|Compressed Air Connection||
5-6 bar (75 – 90 psi) (WireStacker 1000 includes air pressure regulator / gauge)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
3,000 x 470 x 1,170 mm (120 x 18.5 x 46”)
55 kg (117 Ibs.)
The WireStacker 1000 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
The wire is fed through the ejector pipe of the wire stacker by the machine’s transport rollers. After processing each wire, the machine sends a control signal to the wire stacker making it drop the wire from the collection tube into the collection tray. The WireStacker 1000 can handle wires as small as 0.34 mm² (22 AWG).
- Low cost solution allowing unattended operation
- WireStacker 1000 stacks wire up to a length of 3.0 m (10 ft.)
- Greatly reduces labor involved in handling long wires
- Passive design built for almost unlimited and trouble free cycles
- Feed through design for handling lengths longer than 3.0 m (10 ft.)
- Uses dedicated wire stacker interface on the EcoStrip 9380, MultiStrip 9480, PowerStrip 9550 and MegaStrip 9650
- Extruded aluminium frame and all stainless steel construction
- Works equally well with short or long wires