The CableCoiler 500 is a light-weight, economical single pan coiling machine used to coil wire or cable weighing up to 4 kg (8.8 lbs.).
The CableCoiler 500 is a light-duty, economical single pan coiling machine used to coil wire or cable. It is designed to interface with Schleuniger automatic cut and strip machines. Thanks to its flexibility, ease of use and ergonomic design, the CableCoiler 500 is the perfect solution to improve the production rate and efficiency of your wire or cable processing line.
As the wire or cable exits the cut and strip machine, it passes through a guide tube and into the CableCoiler 500 coiling pan. The coiling pan speed is synchronized with the speed of the exiting wire or cable, making a uniform sized coil. The operator can change the diameter of the coil by adjusting the “Relative Speed” setting on the CableCoiler 500.
|Raw Material Diameter||
Up to 12 mm (0.47”)
Minimum 1,800 mm (71.0”) depending on the coiling diameter
Inner: Maximum 150 mm (6.0”)
Maximum 4 kg (9 lbs.)
Maximum 250 RPM
Maximum 2.0 m/sec (6.6 ft/sec)
|Wire Axis Height||
Adjustable from 864 – 1,067 mm (34.0 to 42.0”)
110, 115, 230 or 240 VAC
Maximum 100 VA
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
610 x 560 x 1,000 mm (24.0 x 22.0 x 39.3”)
20 kg (44 lbs.)
The CableCoiler 500 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.
- “Relative Speed” control for fully adjustable coiling speed
- “Eject Time” control for adjusting coiling time after wire or cable is cut (only active with WS/Postfeed interface)
- Supports new Schleuniger WS/Postfeed interface standard
- Optical sensor for easy interfacing with machines which have no WS/Postfeed interface integrated or 3rd party cutting and stripping machines
- Welded steel base with wide range of height adjustment
- Locking casters for easy maneuverability