UV Laser Marking System
In-Line Wire and Cable Laser Marking System
Schleuniger has partnered with Tri-Star Technologies to create a fully integrated laser wire marking system. Tri-Star Technologies is a leader in laser wire marking for military and aerospace applications. They developed a special version of their popular M-100LFG Series UV Laser Wire Markers that can be fully integrated with Schleuniger’s line of cut and strip machines. The fully integrated system is controlled by Schleuniger’s Cayman wire processing software.
- Marks any UV laser markable wires including Kapton, Tefzel and Teflon insulated wires and cables
- System controlled via Schleuniger Cayman wire processing software
- Apply marks anywhere along a wire or cable
- No waste when running wires in a wire list
- Print in any font, size and orientation
- Meets mil-spec MIL-W-5088, AS-5088L, BAC5152 and SAE ARP5607
The laser wire marking system marks the wire using a UV laser, cuts the wire to length and strips both ends. Additional accessories are available for coiling or stacking the finished wires.
0.13 – 13.0 mm² (26 – 6 AWG)
|Raw Material Diameter||
0.75 – 10 mm (.030 – 0.394”)
Up to 0.5 m/s (100 ft/min), depending on font size
120 VAC, 6 amps
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
671 x 356 x 620 mm (26.4 x 14.0 x 24.4”)
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.