Meet the most powerful crimping machine in its class! The UniCrimp 200 benchtop crimping machine is designed for crimping open or closed barrel terminals with up to 3.4 tons (33 kN) of crimp force. The machine easily handles wire sizes up to 6 mm² (10 AWG) and accepts most standard mini-style applicators (mechanical or pneumatic) for crimping side- and rear-feed terminals. The UniCrimp 200 ensures fast cycle speed as well as extremely quiet and safe operation.
- Economical & user-friendly
- Quick-release applicator base for easy changeover
- Adjustable crimp speed
- Standard tool-less, incremental crimp height adjustment (micro-adjust)
- Split cycle capability for closed barrel contacts
Up to 6 mm² (10 AWG)
40 mm (1.57")
135.788 mm (5.34“)
|Crimp Height Adjustment||
± 0.25 mm (0.01"), in increments
Adjustable from 350 ms to 1 s
Mechanical & pneumatic
<70 dB (A)
115 VAC to 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 855 VA
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
400 x 320 x 750 mm (16” x 13” x 30”)
80 kg (176 lbs.)
The UniCrimp 200 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
The UniCrimp 200 crimping press is for terminating stripped wires up to 6 mm² (10 AWG). The press accepts most industry-standard, mini-style applicators for crimping side-, left- and rear-feed terminals.
- Quick-change applicator base plate.
- Quick-change terminal guides for easy changes between side- and rear-feed terminals
- Counters for lot size, batch size and total machine cycles
- Variable press cycle speed for difficult applications
- Programmable air feed timing for pneumatic applicators.
- Programmable split cycle functions control speed and stop point
- Jogging function (left / right) with home position display and automatic home position function
- Fine adjustment of crimping height (micro-adjustment)
- Welded steel, machined base and frame
- Guided frequency converter. Machine cycle guarantees an optimal force action
- 30 mm (1.18") stroke
- Pneumatic valve to activate pneumatic tools
- Crimp force monitoring
- Carrier strip cutter
- Terminal oiler
- Paper winder
- Work light