Pneumatic Crimping Machine
The CT 34 Pneumatic Crimping Machine is designed for loose-piece crimping applications. Its parallel crimping action delivers up to 35 kN (3.9 tons) of force. The quality of the crimp is guaranteed by a full-cycle mechanism that assures that the dies have closed completely before they are reopened. The ergonomic 15 degree tilt of the machine provides an optimal viewing angle and the LED light enhances visibility of the crimping area.
The new Quick Change die adapter system allows for fast changeover times and to prepare for upcoming jobs by using additional (optional) die adapters. The CT 34 is very simple to set up and operate. A wide range of crimping dies can be used by choosing the corresponding die adapter.
- Parallel crimping action
- Full-cycle mechanism ensures dies close completely before they are reopened
- Ergonomic 15 degree tilt provides clear view of work area
- LED illuminated crimping area for accurate, fast and safe positioning of the terminal
- Integrated safety shield surrounds the crimping dies
- Electronic piece counter
- Easy footpedal operation
- New Quick Change die adapter system
- Includes one die adapter to choose from. See “Application Range” in the following tab
- Crimping applications requiring up to 35 kN (3.9 tons) of force
- Insulated and non-insulated crimping applications up to 35 mm2 (2 AWG)
- Includes one die adapter to choose from:
- For all new Schleuniger male-fitting die sets
- For all new CSV10 type Schleuniger die sets
- For previous CT series female-fitting die sets
- By using the proper die adapter, a wide range of die sets are available to crimp:
- Insulated & non-insulated terminals
- Closed and open barrel terminals
- Butt splices
- It is compatible with previous CT series female-fitting Schleuniger die sets by using the proper die adapter
Up to 35 mm² (2 AWG) on insulated and & non-insulated terminals. Larger sizes may be possible depending upon the terminal type.
3,200 kg (7,055 lbs)
18 mm (0.71”)
|Ram Speed (Idle)||
Approximately 1 cm/s (0.39 inch/s)
|Compressed Air Connection||
6 bar / 90 psi, 2.3 l (140.4 in3) per stroke
110 - 240 VAC (Only for low consumption LED Light)
25 kg (55 lbs)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
390 x 175 x 440 mm (15.4” x 6.9” x 17.3”)
The CT 34 complies fully with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.
- Custom die holders to accept other manufacturer’s die sets are available upon request
- Custom crimping die sets available upon request