CT 30 S
Pneumatic Crimping Machine
The CT 30 S Pneumatic Crimping Machine is designed for loose-piece crimping applications. Its scissor-action crimping head delivers up to 14 kN (1.6 tons) of force. The crimping head is spring-loaded which helps to properly and safely position the terminal before crimping. The ergonomic 15 degree tilt of the machine provides an optimal viewing angle of the crimping area for safe operation. The CT 30 S is very simple to set up and operate. A wide range of crimping dies are available to meet your application needs.
- Scissor-action crimping head
- Spring-loaded crimp head holds terminal before crimping
- Ergonomic 15 degree tilt provides clear view of work area
- Integrated safety shield surrounds the crimping dies
- Easy foot-pedal operation
- Crimping applications requiring up to 14 kN (1.6 tons) of force
- Insulated and non-insulated crimping applications up to 16 mm2 (6 AWG)
- Accepts all new Schleuniger male-fitting die sets for:
- Insulated & non-insulated terminals
- Closed and open barrel terminals
- Butt splices
- It is NOT compatible with previous CT series female-fitting Schleuniger die sets
Up to 16 mm² (6 A WG) on insulated and & non-insulated terminals. Larger sizes may be possible depending upon the terminal type.
14 kN (1.6 tons)
|Ram Speed (Idle)||
Approximately 1cm/s (0.39 in/s)
Fixed around the crimping dies
|Compressed Air Connection||
6 bar / 90 psi, 0.45l (27.5 in3) per stroke
14 kg (31 lbs)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
300 x 125 x 260 mm (11.8“ x 4.9“ x 10.2”)
The CT 30 S fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.
- Custom crimping die sets available upon request