Pull Testing Machine
Schleuniger's PullTester 28 is a dual-range, motorized benchtop device designed to measure pull forces of wire crimp connections as well as ultrasonic metal welding connections on a wider range of wire than single-range pull test devices. The PullTester 28 is specially suited for quality assurance in a production environment.
- Speed -controlled motor provides extremely consistent readings
- 3 pulling modes for destructive & non-destructive tests
- Simple LCD display for easy programming and read out
- Standard RS 232 interface for curve analysis and downloading test data
- Networking capabilities
Schleuniger’s PullTester 28 is a dual-range, motorized, bench-top unit designed to measure pull test forces of crimp and ultrasonic weld connections on a wider range of wires than single-range pull test devices. Pull test values are critical parameters for quality control and assurance. The PullTester 28 can also perform non-destructive tests (hold to a specified force). This versatile machine has two versions with two measuring ranges each, which are individually calibrated enabling use for small or large cables.
- PullTester 28 (standard): 2,000 / 5,000 N (440 / 1,100 lbf.)
- PullTester 28-10 (special): 5,000 / 10,000 N (1,100 / 2,200 lbf.)
This dual-range capability ensures the highest accuracy for the widest range of applications. Hand actuated or pneumatic pull test devices can give inconsistent data depending on the operator or pull rate. Some standards specify that a test device must pull with a consistent rate. The Schleuniger PullTester 28 is equipped with a speed-controlled motor, ensuring consistent pull rates throughout the measuring range resulting in repeatable and accurate data. Pull forces can be measured in poundforce, Newtons or kiloponds. The terminal holder can be designed and manufactured based on your application. In addition, a variety of terminal holders are available upon request.
Standard: 2,000 / 5,000 N (440 / 1,100 lbf.)
|Unit of Measure||
Newton (N), Kilopond (Kp), Poundforce (lbf)
Upper: LCD 6-digit for force readings
+ 0.5% of full scale
80 mm (3.14”)
4 speeds: 50, 75, 100 mm/min. or high speed
Pull + Break: Normal pull test until wire breaks
Up to 48 jobs with 50 measurements (2,400 measurements)
Device display output; Optional WinCrimp statistical software for visual force-time-table on PC and statistical analysis for evaluation with download possibility to Microsoft® Excel software.
Multiple devices in combination with crimp force monitor and crimp height measurement device via WinCrimp software with either RS 232 or TCP/IP.
Approx. 45 kg (101 lbs.)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
640 x 400 x 300 mm (25 x 16 x 12”)
The PullTester 28 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.
- Dual LCD displays for simple programming and operation
- Speed-controlled motor for consistent pull rates throughout the
- Dual range for improved accuracy over a wider range of wires
- Two versions available:
- Standard: 2,000 / 5,000 N (440 / 1,100 lbf.)
- Special: 5,000 / 10,000 N (1,100 / 2,200 lbf.)
- Four selectable pulling rates
- Three pulling modes for destructive and non-destructive tests
- Memory for up to 2,400 values
- RS 232 interface for curve analysis with WinCrimp software
- Networking capabilities (optional)