Prefeeding Machine Dereeler Type
The PreFeeder 1000 handles 300 mm (11.81'') reels weighing up to 20 kg (44.4 lbs.) and is ideal for tension-free prefeeding to an automatic wire and cable processing machine.
- Accepts reels or loose coils of wire
- Feed rate automatically adjusts to the rate of demand
- Motorized reel for tension-free dereeling
The universal bench top prefeeder, the PreFeeder 1000, is designed for constant and tension free dereeling of a wide variety of cable. Due to an electronic control system, which is activated with a pendulum arm, the feed rate automatically adjusts to the actual requirement of any downline machine (e.g. cutting and stripping machines). The PreFeeder 1000 works as an active cable dereeler. The integrated dancer arm allows stress- and tension-free feeding of cable. Thanks to the closed loop concept the PreFeeder 1000 can be integrated as easily into a processing line as a stand-alone system.
300 mm (11.81”) for Applications in EU-countries (CE safety cover)
Maximum 240 mm (9.52”)
Maximum 20 kg (44.4 Ibs.)
|Reel Arbor Diameter||
14.5 – 70 mm (0.57 – 2.75“)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
Depth: 350 mm (13.89”), 700 mm (27.55“) (with CE safety cover)
25 kg (55.55 Ibs.)
The PreFeeder 1000 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.
- Universally employable due to standard ability to accept cable reels and loose cable rings alike
- Suitable for a wide variety of wires, cables and tubes
- Optimal cable transport due to adjustable dereeling motor
- Standard serial interface for connection to cutting and stripping machines, forcing the entire installation to an immediate stop in case of any malfunction within the cable feed