Industry proven, non-contact inkjet printers create durable, easy to read dot matrix characters on most wire and cable jackets. The programmable, non-stop wire inkjet printers automatically mark the most complexly engineered harnesses at high speed. All wire lengths, strip lengths, speed and marking text locations are automatically set, cost effectively producing one or a thousand pieces without tooling changeovers.
- Complete flexibility (vast number of marks on any position on the wire)
- Wire runs non-stop = high production speeds
- Efficiently produces both large runs & single pieces
- Versatile & reliable
- Easy programming
|Raw Material Diameter||
1.0 – 25 mm (0.040 – 1.0“), depending on wire processing machine specifications
Up to 20 ft/sec (6.0 m/s), depending on inkjet model, wire processing machine model and customer application.
Maximum 180 characters per message
Inkjet systems can be fully integrated with most Schleuniger processing machines
The Inkjet Printer fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.
- Nonstop marking – Higher production speeds are possible because the wire is marked as it is moving
- Non contact marking - No risk of insulation damage
- Versatile operation – Different messages, such as “from” and “to” termination identifications or connection name , can be placed on each end or anywhere along the wire or cable.
- Production “traceability” – Important production information like time/date coding or serial numbers, can be added to the message string and positioned for easy inspection.
- Programmability – Message and position information is programmable from Cayman software or the front-panel display of the wire processing machine. Complex wire lists can be stored for instant recall, minimizing set-up and changeover time. Efficiently produces both large runs or single pieces.
If you need further information, please contact our distributors and visit the homepages of the printer manufacturers: