Stripping and Crimping Machine for Loose-Piece Terminals
The StripCrimp LPC is a semi-automatic benchtop machine for processing turned loose-piece terminals (closed barrel) with a cross section range from 0.14 – 2.5 mm² (26 – 14 AWG). The key component is a highly flexible feeding module that first sorts and separates terminals with an integrated drum / track system and subsequently brings them into the correct crimping position.
- High precision & repeatability according to MIL spec 22520
- Changeover of terminal type in < 5 minutes
- Simple operation with PILOT handheld
- Programmable sequence: zero cut, strip, crimp
- Crimp depth step-less adjustable
The StripCrimp LPC is a benchtop machine for processing loose-piece turned terminals. It strips a manually inserted wire, positions the terminal and crimps it to the wire all in one machine cycle. Modular retooling kits reduce machine downtime to a minimum and allow flexible processing of different terminal sizes and geometries (male / female).
0.14 – 2.5 mm² (26 – 14 AWG)
< 2.5 s (for zero cut, stripping, terminal positioning, crimping
Maximum 6 mm O.D. (0.24")
2 – 10 mm (0.08-0.39“), in 0.01 mm (0.00039") increments
Min. 25 mm (0.98“)
Crimp applicator PrismaCrimper (optional Daniels WA27 or WA22)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
570 x 900 x 540 mm (22.4 x 35.4 x 21.2“)
78 kg (171 lbs.)
The StripCrimp LPC fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
A combined drum / track system feeds, sorts and separates the loose-piece terminals. Depending on its geometry, the terminal is positioned in the crimp applicator by a special handling module. The StripCrimp LPC can be equipped with three exchangeable feeding modules for different terminal feeding types.
- Terminals suspended with crimp zone up
- Terminals horizontal with crimp zone leading or trailing
- Terminals suspended with crimp zone down
- Modular and open design
- Complete retooling to other terminal types in less than 5 minutes
- Simple operation with PILOT user interface
- Crimp applicator PrismaCrimper, optional Daniels WA27 or WA22
- Continuously adjustable crimping depth (with PrismaCrimper
- Programmable/selectable sequence: zero cut, strip, crimp
- Strip only/crimp only possible
4-indenter – 8-point crimp according to MIL spec 22520/1Additional crimp applicators PrismaCrimper, WA27, WA22