Stripping and Crimping Machine
The StripCrimp 30 is a pneumatic stripping- and crimping machine for the efficient and reliable processing of side feed and rear feed terminals with cross sections from 0.03 to 1.5 mm2 (AWG 32–16).
The machine concept incorporates a toggle press, meaning that both upper and lower parts of the applicator move towards each other. The machine is based on the concept of the former PP3 stripper crimper machine from Schleuniger.
- Consistent high processing quality with high precision stripping and gas tight crimps
- Flexible use in many working areas thanks to its lightweight and compact design
- Automatic trigger sensor for precise operation and fast cycle time
- Die-blades for smaller cross sections as well as thin-walled or extremely tough insulation
- Compatible with all mechanic tools for the former Schleuniger stripper crimper PP3 (left side feed) and with the pneumatic tools of KrimpSystems s.r.o.
Stripping and crimping of side- or rear-feed terminals with cross sections between 0.05 – 4.00 mm² (30 – 12 AWG).
0.03 – 1.5 mm2 (32 – 16 AWG)
Up to 12 mm
Side feed: Minimum 15 mm (0.59”) (application dependent)
|Crimp Height Settings||
0.04 mm (optional 0.02 mm)
Maximum 190 mm (7.4”)
Maximum 750 mm (29.5” – Standard)
Approx. 3000 cycles/hour
|Compressed Air Connection||
4 – 6 bar
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
250 x 220 x 450 mm (9.9” x 8.7” x 17.7”)
16 kg (35.2 lbs.)
The StripCrimp 30 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Crimp force monitoring with Schleuniger ACO 07 including WinCrimp software
- Various clamping systems also for short stripping lengths
- Contact oiler