Pull Testing Machine
The PullTester 20 is an economical motorized benchtop device for measuring pull forces of crimp connections as well as ultrasonic metal welding connections.
- Speed controlled motor for consistent pull rates
- Simple LCD display for easy programming & reading
- Repeatable & accurate data
- Versatile terminal (crimp) holder
- RS 232 interface for curve analysis & statistics with optional WinCrimp PC software
Schleuniger’s PullTester 20 is a motorized, benchtop unit designed to measure pull-test forces for a variety of applications. The most common applications are wire crimp and ultrasonic metal welding connections, but the design makes it possible to create custom fixtures for many other applications. Standards, such as IEC and SAE, specify that the device pulls at a consistent rate.
The Schleuniger PullTester 20 is equipped with a speed-controlled motor, ensuring consistent pull rates throughout the measuring range, which means repeatable and accurate data. Pull-to-break (destructive) tests can be measured in poundforce, Newtons or kiloponds.
Up to 500 N (110 lbf.)
|Unit of Measure|
Newton (N), Kilopond (Kp), Poundforce (lbf)
+ 0.5% of full scale (± 2N or 0.44 lbf.)
Maximum 48 mm (1.89")
PullTester 20-25: Selectable 25 or 50 mm/min (0.98“ or 1.97“/min)
Pull + Break
Sending maximum pull force value to PC or serial printer
Device display output; Optional WinCrimp statistical software for visual force-time-table on PC and with download possibility to Microsoft® Excel software
PullTester 20-25 and PullTester 20-50 over RS 232; PullTester 20-TCP via TCP/IP
5 kg (11 lbs.)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
340 x 185 x 140 mm (13.4 x 7.3 x 5.5“)
The PullTester 20 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.
- Simple LCD display for easy digital pull force read out
- Speed controlled motor for consistent pull rates throughout the measuring range
- 2 variable pulling rates (either 25.4 mm (1') and 50.8 mm (2") /min. or 50.5 mm (2”) and 101.6 mm (4”) /min)
- RS 232 interface for curve analysis and transfer to Microsoft ® Excel
- PullTester 20 -50
- PullTester 20- 25
- PullTester 20 -TCP