Prefeeding Machine Dereeler Type
The PreFeeder 2500 is an active dereeler and the ideal feeding system for wire, small cables and tubing. It is a simple solution for large production output and offers an excellent price / performance ratio.
The Prefeeder 2500 is an ideal feeding system for wire, small cables and tubing. The feeding process allows rapid acceleration of the spool while maintaining low forces on the material being fed. The dereeler is available in a 40 or 80 kg (88 or 177 lbs.) version, based on maximum spool weight. The PreFeeder 2500 is easy to integrate into a processing line. The feed adjustment is carried out through a dancer arm type accumulator. The PreFeeder 2500 is the perfect solution for feeding a wide spectrum of materials.
|Raw Material Diameter|
Up to 12 mm (0.47") with dancer arm accumulator
630 mm (24.8")
|Reel Arbor Diameter|
30 mm (1.18“)
475 mm (18.7")
40 kg / 80 kg (88.18 / 176.37 lbs.)
100/115 VAC at 60 Hz or 240 VAC at 50 Hz
|Compressed Air Connection|
6 bar (90 psi) required for dancer arm pressure control
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1,300 x 1,100 x 1,430 mm (51.18 x 43.3 x 56.29")
105 kg (231.48 lbs.)
The PreFeeder 2500 fully complies with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.
- Quick loading and unloading
- Simple assembly of the required control elements for easy handling
- Adjustable forward and backward feed direction
- The PreFeeder 2500 is the perfect accessory for feeding material to downstream processing machines.
- The PreFeeder 2500 feeds material at variable speeds while minimizing stress to the material being fed.
- This allows the material to be processed with the highest possible precision by downstream processing units.