Universal Crimp Applicators
The Uni-S is the latest generation of crimp applicators for use in both automatic and semiautomatic benchtop crimping machines. Banded terminals of open or closed-barrel construction with either metal or plastic carriers can easily be processed.
- Economically priced applicators to handle practically all terminal and feed types.
- Rugged construction and simple setup to ensure long life and high-quality results.
- Includes convenient micro-adjust dials, a 6-digit counter and one additional set of tooling.
- For use on automatic terminating machines as well as benchtop crimping presses.
The Uni-S family of applicators are designed for use with side- and end-feed, banded terminals of open or closed-barrel construction. Handling and setup are as easy as ever. The Uni-S is suitable for use on automatic wire processing systems as well as on benchtop presses for terminals with either metal, plastic or Mylar tape carrier strips.
- Open-barrel terminals on metal carrier strips, with or without weather seals
- Preinsulated terminals on plastic or Mylar tape carrier strips
- Front, middle or center-carrier strips
- Insulated end ferrules in strip form
- Open-barrel end ferrules (clips) in strip form
- Wire splice terminals
Mechanical or pneumatic
40 and 30 mm (1.57 or 1.18") (Other strokes available on request)
|Conductor Cross Section|
0.08 – 6 mm2 (28 – 10 AWG)
Minimum: 1 00 (0.04")
Increment: 0.025 mm (0.001”)
|Compressed Air Connection|
6 – 8 bar (90 – 110 psi) (pneumatic applicators only)
5 kg (11 lbs.)
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.
- Economically priced applicators to handle practically all terminal and feed types
- Rugged construction and simple set up to ensure long life and high quality results
- Includes convenient micro-adjust dials, a 6-digit counter and one additional set of tooling
- For use on automatic terminating machines as well as benchtop crimping presses
- Mechanical side- and end-feed
- Pneumatic side- and end-feed
- Pneumatic side-feed for insulated end ferrules
- Pneumatic side-feed for Mylar tape
- Mechanical end-feed for splice terminal
- Additional tooling sets
- Cross sectional images
- Capability studies on crimp height and pull test
- Integrated wire funnels (for closed barrel terminals)