Wire Processing Software
CAYMAN is the software solution for Schleuniger's automatic cut & strip machines. The intuitive menu structure is ideal for fast and efficient programming of individual wires or entire wire lists. To minimize machine downtime when programming, Cayman can be installed on a separate PC to allow offline programming while the machine is in production. The user-friendly software provides exemplary functionality, production flexibility and expandability through open interfaces.
- User-friendly with graphical interface
- Optimum programming of production processes
- Unlimited wire list storage capacity
- Open interface for data import
- Efficient programming through predefined wire ends
As an extension to the wire processing software CAYMAN, the CAYMAN Toolbox Basic and ERP are available. The Toolbox contains various utilities that extend the CAYMAN functionality. For more information please click here.
- Libraries for raw material and processing allow global editing of programs which use the same raw material,
saving valuable programming time
- Save time with predefined processing templates for a variety of wire processing operations,
such as end stripping, window stripping, slitting, combing, marking, etc.
- Operator support / programming support with clearly structured screen layout and
WYSIWYG graphic illustration of programmed wires
- Software assistant (wizard) for programming new libraries or adding new entries to existing libraries
- Different user levels for production, programming and administration
- Software interface for integration of custom software applications
- CPU: Pentium 3/500MHz or higher
- 128 MB RAM
- Hard disk: min. 50 MB available
- Graphics card: 1024 x 768, 16.7 mio. colours
- Interface for OmniStrip 9450; PowerStrip 9550; MegaStrip 9650: Ethernet, USB optional for data transfer via USB stick
- Interface for CompactStrip 9200, PowerStrip 9500, MegaStrip 9600: RS 232 (serial) and USB or Centronics (parallel)
- Operating system: Windows 7 (32/64Bit), Windows 8 (32/64Bit; without RT versions)