Coaxial Cable Stripping Machine
The CoaxStrip 5200 is a semiautomatic, programmable multistep stripping machine for coaxial, multiconductor cable and single-conductor wire. The CoaxStrip 5200 can process cables up to 7 mm (0.27") outer diameter and strip lengths up to 33 mm (1.29").
- High-precision rotary stripping up to 3 steps
- Menu-guided programming with user-friendly color touch panel
- No mechanical adjustments required when changing wire sizes
- Very sensitive trigger sensor
- Operator has clear view of the entire working area
- Barcode scanning function
Coaxial cable, multiconductor cable and single-conductor wire from 1.1 up to 7 mm (0.04 up to 0.27") outer diameter and strip lengths from 0.1 up to 33 mm (0.003 up to 1.29").
- Coaxial Cable
- Discrete Wire
- Multiconductor Cable
- Paper / Cardbord
- Single-Conductor Cable
- Stranded Wire
- Triaxial Cable
|Raw Material Diameter|
7 mm (0.276“)
0.01 mm (0.001“)
|Conductor Cross Section|
0.032 - 6 mm² (32 - 10 AWG)
Maximum 33 mm (1.30“)
0.01 mm (0.001”)
Motor driven with programmable clamping force
≥ 4.2 s (depending upon cable type and programming)
Maximum 650 pcs./h (depending upon cable type and programming)
Foot pedal, USB "Host“
< 70 db (A)
100/115 VAC, 230/240 VAC, 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
390 x 130 x 280 mm (15.3 x 5.1 x 11.0”)
10 kg (22 lbs.)
The CoaxStrip 5200 complies fully with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.
The CoaxStrip 5200 begins the stripping process when the cable end touches the trigger sensor. The cable is automatically clamped and the stripping process is performed according to the programmed values. As soon as the cable is processed the clamping jaws open and it can be taken by the operator.
- Intuitive color touchscreen user interface.
- No mechanical adjustments required when changing wire sizes.
- Very sensitive trigger sensor – works great for small, flexible wires.
- Operator has clear view of the entire working area.
- Barcode scanning function.