Heavy Duty Crimping Machine
The powerful CT 60 Pneumatic Crimping Machine is designed for loose-piece, medium gauge crimping applications. Its parallel crimping action delivers up to 60 kN ( 6.7 tons) of force for open and closed barrel applications including wire end ferrules. The optional, heavy-duty die adapter is recommended for 35 mm2 (2 AWG) and above. The quality of the crimp is guaranteed by a full-cycle mechanism that
assures that the dies have closed completely before they are reopened.
The ergonomic 15-degree tilt of the machine provides an optimal viewing angle and the LED light enhances visibility of the crimping area. The machine also features an adjustable back stroke and crimp height that enables faster cycle times while reducing energy consumption.
The quick-change die adapter system allows for fast changeover times and to prepare for upcoming jobs by using additional (optional) die adapters. The CT 60 is very simple to set up and operate. A wide range of crimping dies can be used by choosing the corresponding die adapter.
- Parallel crimping action
- Adjustable back stroke and crimp height for faster cycle times while reducing energy consumption
- Full-cycle mechanism ensures dies close completely before they are reopened
- Ergonomic 15-degree tilt provides clear view of work area
- LED illuminated crimping area for accurate, fast and safe positioning of the terminal
- Integrated safety shield surrounds the crimping dies
- Electronic piece counter
- Easy footpedal operation
- New quick-change die adapter system
- It is necessary to order the corresponding die adapter (not included with the machine). See “Application Range” in the following tab.
- Crimping force up to 60 kN ( 6.7 tons)
- Crimp terminals onto wires up to 120 mm2 (1/0 AWG)
Conductor Cross Section
Up to 6 mm² (10 A WG)
|Crimping Force||60 kN (6.7 tons)|
Maximum 32 mm (1.26")
|Ram Speed (No Load)|
Approximately 1 cm/s (0.39 inch/s)
Fixed around the crimping dies
|Compressed Air Supply|
6 bar / 90 psi, Max 55 l (3,356 in3) per full stroke, may be reduced by adjusting the back stroke.
110 - 240 VAC (Only for low consumption LED Light)
60 kg (132 lbs)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
540 x 260 x 515 mm (21.3” x 10.2” x 21.3”)
The CT 60 complies fully with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
|RoHS-Conformity||The CT 60 complies with the EU-Guideline 2002/95/EG (RoHS).|
|Important Note||Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.|
- It is necessary to order the corresponding die adapter (not included with the machine):
- For all new Schleuniger male-fitting die sets
- For all new EHC10 type Schleuniger die sets
- For heavy duty quick-release dies and double “W”die sets
- For 22 mm wide “U”shape dies
- Custom die holders to accept other manufacturer’s die sets are available upon request
- Custom crimping die sets available upon request