Pneumatic Crimping Machine
The CT 34 Pneumatic Crimping Machine is designed for loose-piece crimping applications. Its parallel crimping action delivers up to 20 kN (2.5 tons) of force for open and closed barrel applications including wire end ferrules and machined contacts. The quality of the crimp is guaranteed by a full-cycle mechanism that assures that the dies have closed completely before they are reopened. The ergonomic 15-degree tilt of the machine provides an optimal viewing angle and the LED light enhances visibility of the crimping area.
The quick-change die adapter system allows for fast changeover times and lets users prepare for upcoming jobs by using additional (optional) die adapters. The CT 34 is very simple to set up and operate. A wide range of crimping dies can be used by choosing the corresponding die adapter.
- Parallel crimping action
- Full-cycle mechanism ensures dies close completely before they are reopened.
- Ergonomic 15-degree tilt provides clear view of work area
- LED illuminated crimping area for accurate, fast and safe positioning of the terminal
- Integrated safety shield surrounds the crimping dies.
- Electronic piece counter
- Easy foot pedal operation
- New quick-change die adapter system
- Crimping applications requiring up to 20 kN (2.5 tons) of force
- Insulated and noninsulated crimping applications up to 16 mm2 (6 AWG)
- Includes one die adapter to choose from:
- For all new Schleuniger male-fitting die sets
- For all new CSV10 type Schleuniger die sets
- For previous CT series female-fitting die sets
Conductor Cross Section
Up to 10 mm2 (8 AWG)
|Crimping Force||20 kN (2.5 tons)|
|Internal Working Air Pressure||6 bar / 90 psi|
18 mm (0.71”)
|Ram Speed (Idle)|
Approximately 1 cm/s (0.39 inch/s)
|Safety Shield||Fixed around the crimping dies|
|Compressed Air Supply|
6 bar / 90 psi, 2.3 l (140.4 in3) per stroke
110 - 240 VAC (Only for low consumption LED Light)
25 kg (55 lbs)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
390 x 175 x 440 mm (15.4” x 6.9” x 17.3”)
The CT 34 complies fully with all CE and EMC equipment guidelines relative to mechanical and electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
|RoHS Conformity||The CT 34 complies with the EU guideline 2002/95/EG (RoHS).|
|Important Note||Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.|
- Custom die holders to accept other manufacturer’s die sets are available upon request
- Custom crimping die sets available upon request
- Crimp heads for machined contacts with 4/8 indent crimp
- Crimp heads for end ferrules with hexagonal crimps