Universal Crimp Applicators
The Uni-M is the latest generation crimp applicators for use in both automatic and semiautomatic benchtop crimping machines. Banded terminals of open or closed barrel construction with either metal or plastic carriers can easily be processed.
- Economically priced applicators to handle practically all terminal and feed types
- Rugged construction and simple set up to ensure long life and high quality results
- Includes convenient micro-adjust dials, a 6-digit counter and one additional set of tooling
- For use on automatic terminating machines as well as benchtop crimping presses
- Extensive application range
The Uni-M family of applicators are designed for use with side- and end-feed, banded terminals of open- or closed-barrel construction. Handling and set-up is as easy as ever. The Uni-M is suitable for use on automatic wire processing systems as well as on benchtop presses for terminals with either metal, plastic or Mylar tape carrier strips.
- Open barrel terminals on metal carrier strips, with or without weather seals
- Preinsulated terminals on plastic or Mylar tape carrier strips
- Front, middle or center carrier strips
- Insulated end ferrules in strip form
- Open-barrel end ferrules (clips) in strip form
- Wire splice terminals
Mechanical or pneumatic
40 and 30 mm (1.57 or 1.18") (Other strokes available on request.)
|Conductor Cross Section|
< 10 mm2 (8 AWG)
Maximum: 27 mm (1.06”) (pneumatic feed recommended for 25 mm (1“) or more)
|Crimp Height Adjustment|
Increment: 0.01 mm (0.0004”)
|Compressed Air Connection|
6 – 8 bar (90 – 110 psi) (pneumatic applicators only)
3.9 kg (8.6 lbs.)
Schleuniger recommends that wire samples be submitted in cases where there is doubt as to the processing capabilities of a particular machine.
- Economically priced applicators to handle practically all terminal and feed types.
- Rugged construction and simple setup to ensure long life and high-quality results.
- Includes convenient micro-adjust dials, a 6-digit counter and one additional set of tooling.
- Includes two feed cams for pre- and post-feed use. All cams work with both 40 and 30 mm press strokes.
- For use on automatic terminating machines as well as benchtop crimping presses.
- Mechanical side- and end-feed
- Pneumatic side- and end-feed
- Pneumatic side-feed for insulated end ferrules
- Pneumatic side-feed for Mylar tape
- Mechanical end-feed for splice terminals
- Asian applicator body styles
- Additional tooling sets
- Cross sectional images
- Capability studies on crimp height and pull test
- Integrated wire funnels (for closed barrel terminals)