WHMA Virtual Conference
Zoom | 1:00 pm–4:00 pm Central Time | Complimentary
While this year will be different, the WHMA community will get together via Zoom, stay connected, and gain significant knowledge on the state of the cable and wire harness industry.
- Welcome to Attendees - Rick Bromm, WHMA board chairman, Altex president
- Introduction to WHMA: Leadership, Committees, Annual Meeting and Services - David Bergman, WHMA executive director; IPC vice president, standards and technology
- The Economic Outlook in a World Disrupted - Shawn DuBravac, WHMA/IPC chief economist
- New Program: Workforce Training for Wiring Harness Operators - Dave Hernandez, IPC vice president, education and Carlos Plaza, IPC senior director, education development
- Validating Continual Improvement - Scott Morris, MarVac regional support specialist, and Randy Cherry, IPC director, validation services
Registration is Complimentary. Click here to register online.