Direct Sales Representative – Remote position in the IN/MI area
Are you looking for a company that develops and encourages its employees to grow, and has excellent benefits? A company that has an amazing culture where everyone “works hard and plays hard” together? Well, you found it! Schleuniger, Inc. is proud to have been ranked at both the state and national levels as an Employer of Choice.
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic, and hardworking individual to join our Sales team. This position is remote, working from home. We are looking for someone in the Fort Wayne/Indianapolis or Detroit, MI area.
The objective is to achieve maximum market saturation and ensure customer satisfaction within the designated territory by maintaining contact with established customers and developing new prospects; providing customers with support and training, and acting as a liaison between the customer and the company.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Generate, qualify and follow up on all sales leads.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies for territory.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically, or in person.
- Maintain and update current CRM with all sales activity.
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Perform equipment training and installations at the customer’s site as required.
- Work with marketing to plan activities and conduct direct territory promotion.
- Interface and coordinate between customer and factory for sales and technical issues.
- Participate in sales events (open house, trade shows, customer appreciation and annual sales meeting).
- Monitor competitors, market conditions, and product development potential.
- Provide Monthly Highlight Report and Quarterly and Yearly Sales Forecasts.
- Other miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned.
- BS Degree in Business /Technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and sales experience required.
- Prior experience in capital equipment sales preferred; experience with wire processing industry is preferred.
- Individual must be detail-oriented, with the ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and presentation skills required.
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of MS Office required.
We recruit and hire individuals that add to our success - by seeking employees who are team-oriented, self-motivated, and have great personalities. If you are eager to work in a team environment and have a strong desire to succeed, we'd like to meet you.
We offer our employees an excellent salary and benefits package that includes:
Health | Dental | 401(K) Plan with 100% company match up to 7% of salary | Wellness and Vision Reimbursements | Tuition Reimbursement | Sales Bonus Program | 11 holidays | Paid Leave | Flexible Spending Accounts | Life | Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Please forward cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements to hr(at)schleuniger.com.